Promote, Protect and Preserve Our Marine Environments
Ocean Wishes, a non-profit worldwide organization making undersea dreams come true for children throughout the world. Ocean Wishes strives to promote education, foster the protection and preservation of our marine environments. Ocean Wishes has the ability to make a wish that makes a difference. Make a wish today!
Each wish reaches cultures and communities around the globe to help us promote to families who can make better choices for the ocean. Ocean Wishes does this through scholarships, beginner, advanced training grants and marine-oriented programs as well as outreach projects.
- We reach out around the world to support marine environmental projects.
- We empower today’s youth to become ambassadors of the sea and educate families on preservation and impact.
- We help support and protect precious marine life from overfishing and pollution.
- We promote awareness of our responsibility to those in need.
- We help preserve precious life through contributions of money, school supply donations, volunteer work and empowering exploration of our oceans through scuba diving.
In 2010 through 2018: Ocean Wishes has continued to provide to date $13,000 (22 dive training grants) to the Women Diver Hall Of Fame each year. $44,000 in trip donations for scholarships with Ocean Pals, WDHOF, BTS, Boston Sea Rovers, Shark Savers, and Pangea Seed.
We believe by fostering direct hands-on experience with our beautiful undersea world children and their parents will make better choices on how to live with and love our marine environments. Ocean Wishes also sponsor many children around the U.S. and in local island communities such as Grand Cayman, Yap, Utila, Galapagos, The Philippines, and Fiji. Ocean Wishes sponsors workshops, outreach programs, and scuba diving certifications. Wishes made by you!
It’s easy making a wish for an underprivileged child or family member that you feel would desire to become a certified scuba diver. We sponsor up to 10 beginner scuba courses each year through our Make A Wish program.
We believe when people understand and appreciate the beauty of our oceans they will grow into motivated adults committed to protecting the environment for future generations. Experience is a powerful teacher and Ocean Wishes is dedicated to giving children and their families an opportunity to experience the underwater world.
- Grants wishes of underprivileged children and their families to take part in Kids Sea Camp diving programs.
- Sponsors local children in countries in Grand Cayman, Utila, Yap, Palau, Fiji, Little Cayman, Roatan, St. Lucia and Bonaire to participate in PADI scuba diving programs.
- Contributes to outreach programs, disaster relief, marine parks, and marine animal protection programs or coral restoration projects in any all islands cultures around the world.
Ocean Wishes is dedicated to promote, protect and preserve our underwater world for future generations to enjoy.
Ocean Wishes is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) C15296 of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.